Saturday, December 25, 2010

Think on these things!

Decisions! Decisions! Always decisions to be made. I've been trying to decide on a new blogspot name because I didn't realize there is another with this same name too! I believe that as I move forward with it the name will come to me. I've also been trying to decide where to go with this and what to do with it? I started off thinking I knew the direction I was going with it and then it quickly began to elude me. I began thinking and asking..."What am I doing with this?". =) As I prayerfully consider the above thoughts...I wanted to at least take note of my following intentions. 

 I'm inspired by other blogs, which share information that challenge my thoughts, ideas and practices, and by ones that expose me to new places and interesting facts of  places I would like to visit. I believe in one form or another I would like to do a bit of both. There is soo much beauty around us that seems to go unnoticed and at the same time we are so distracted by the cares of this life, that at times, we fail to see what's right in front of us. It's my hope for it to "not" be a place where I have something to say to the world, but a place to have something to say when it has real value and is worth being shared. 

We are instructed by God to think on certain things....

 "Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things." Phillipians 4:8 

May all future blogs be founded on this principle! 

1 comment:

  1. Your desire to share the truth of God's word, written on your heart, will in and of itself, bring real value to what you share.
    May He continue to bless!

    ReplyDelete